Sharepoint 2013, Office 365, AZURE & Custom .NET Development Strategy at EPC Group
EPC Group’s industry recognized development practice covers the full spectrum of SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure which enables us to develop enterprise solutions that are compatible for any architecture regardless of a public, private or hybrid infrastructure.
Our tailored approach enables us to develop solutions for our clients with future compatibility and scalability in mind. Our development team also provides for deep expertise around the development of custom .NET solutions and applications that may reside outside of a SharePoint 2013 and/or Office 365 platform or interact with it to meet a specific business need for your organization.
EPC Group’s provides for custom development and solutions around the following core areas:
- SharePoint 2013 app, solution and feature development using the new SharePoint app model (Server Side Object Model, Client Side Object Model, REST APIs)
- Custom .NET development around the new .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Office 365 API Tools development for solutions that interact with both Office 365, SharePoint and the overall Microsoft Office 2013 suite around the new Office Online
- Microsoft Azure development covering the entire Azure suite (Infrastructure, Data Insights, Media Services, SQL, etc.)
- Development of custom workflows that utilizes the new Workflow Manager and underlying Windows Workflow Foundation 4.5
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions utilizing OData, OAuth, S2S, etc.
- Custom enterprise content management or records management solutions for SharePoint 2013 to meet your organization’s retention schedule and policies
- Custom SharePoint 2013 search development and configuration
- Yammer API custom development across disparate systems
- Branding of SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint Online and Windows Azure via custom master pages to meet any tailored design goals
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) and mobile application development that is browser and device agnostic
- BCS and external line-of-business (LOB) development to securely interact with multiple data sources regardless of their location or underlying platform (BCS REST API, OData sources, WCF data service, etc.)
- Development around legacy .NET applications as well as custom applications development on most any widely available development framework including Java, etc.
- Development for other major Microsoft platforms such as BizTalk, Project Server (PWA), Dynamics, etc.
- Integration and migration solution development for SharePoint and legacy ECM\RM platforms such as Documentum, LiveLink, FileNet, eRoom, Lotus Notes, Oracle, etc.
- Custom development around the ASP.NET MVC (open source web application framework)
EPC Group’s development team is truly the best in the industry and can also assist your organization in:
- Assessing existing application issues
- Reverse engineering solutions
- Implementing a new Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions and related strategy to assist you with centralized management of your custom assets
- Performance testing applications from workflows to legacy SSRS reporting solutions to mobile apps
- Updating and/or architecting existing SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 custom solutions that your organization may require within the SharePoint 2013 platform
- Provide knowledge transfer regarding SharePoint 2013 and .NET development best practices
CUSTOM APPLICATION MANAGED SERVICES
EPC Group provides full lifecycle services for custom application development using the full set of Microsoft technologies. When you partner with EPC Group for your Custom Application Managed Services needs, EPC Group will provide consistent, manageable solutions for all of you custom development needs.
EPC Group will work as an extension to your existing development team or as your dedication Microsoft Technologies expert. The custom application managed services starts by identifying you organization’s needs.
From there we will create a roadmap and provide detailed planning and estimations on any and all custom applications that are needed. All of EPC Group’s Managed Services packages are tailored to you company’s specific needs and we will work with you to put together a detailed package that is both cost effective and robust.