EPC Group’s Chief Architect
- 4-Time Microsoft Press Best Selling Author on SharePoint, Power BI and Office 365
- Led the Microsoft Technology Integration Efforts for the United Airlines and Continental Airlines Merger
- Implemented the eDiscovery effort for the Federal Reserve Bank upon the Implementation of TARP by the US Treasury and Reported to the Congressional Oversight Committee
- Was on the very first beta team for Microsoft’s “Project Tahoe” which then became “SharePoint 2001”
- Was invited by Microsoft to participate as an independent advisor and SME for both Office 365 and Microsoft Azure’s original beta programs and their product development and rollout
- Lead Architect for the NASA SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Implementation Efforts for all 8 of NASA’s Major facilities and reported directly to NASA’s CIO Chris Kemp
- Led the Northrop Grumman eRoom to SharePoint Online migration effort with 18 terabytes of content
- Was invited by Vivek Kundra, the 1st ever CIO of the United States who was appointed by President Obama, to participate as an Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Cloud Subject Matter Expert to join the advisory team for his 25-point implementation plan to President Obama on how to reform how the federal government manages information technology and champion new cloud technologies
- Led the Office 365 initiatives for PepsiCo, Nike, Chevron, Lexmark\Kofax, Alcoa and 45+ additional fortune 500 companies
Errin has over 23 years of experience in IT services and has led multiple large-scale managed services programs from data warehousing, Active Directory Security implementations, global SharePoint efforts, Business Intelligence, Azure, Office 365, and Hybrid Cloud and development efforts for over 75 Fortune 500 companies. Errin is the author of 4 Microsoft Press books and delivers world-class IT services leveraging his ability to provide scalable enterprise-level solutions combined with the operational experience to execute those solutions effectively.
Errin is a frequent speaker at Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, and Office 365 conferences and events. He has also led enterprise engagements for NASA, PepsiCo, Northrop Grumman, United Airlines, Ford, Novartis, AT&T, the Federal Reserve Bank, the Department of Justice, Nike, the U.S. Department of State, the United States Air Force, Chevron, ConocoPhillips and Kofax to name a few additional past EPC Group clients.