OVERVIEW OF EPC GROUP’S EXCHANGE ONLINE OFFERINGS
EPC Group offers a full range of Microsoft Exchange Server (on-premise) to Office 365’s Exchange Online migration and consulting services. EPC Group provides migration services for your existing on-premise Exchange Server environment (Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013) into an Office 365 Exchange Online environment all the while ensuring there is little to no impact to your organization’s users.
PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION, MIGRATION & SUPPORT
EPC Group provides industry leading expertise around the planning, migration and seamless cutover elements of an Exchange Online Migration.
- Migration services for existing on-premise Exchange Server implementations into a cloud-based Exchange Online platform
- eDiscovery and seamless integration with SharePoint 2016/2013 on-premise or SharePoint Online environments
- E-mail protection and archiving
- Legal holds and complex rule development
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and implementation
- Architectural design for scalability and Hybrid Identity Management
- Exchange Health Checks and issue resolution
- Mobility support
- Partner calendar federation
- Exchange Unified Messaging
- Security, compliance and regulatory expertise
- Encryption and data loss prevention
EXCHANGE MANAGED SERVICES
When you work with EPC Group and our Exchange Managed Services, you are provided with consistent and manageable solutions that ensure a reliable and secure Exchange environment. We will work as an extension to your existing infrastructure team or as your dedicated Microsoft Exchange experts. All of EPC Group’s Managed Services packages are tailored to your company’s specific needs and we will work with you to put together a detailed package that is both cost effective and robust.