What is an Intranet?
An Intranet is a private network platform that resides inside your enterprise. The main purpose of an intranet is for employees to have a centralized location where they can log in to view, consume and share information.
Your intranet portal is a place your staff visits daily and is in many ways a reflection of your company brand. Not only should it perform predictably but it should also be attractive, intuitive and user-friendly. It needs to reinforce your brand and values to ensure everyone feels part of the same team.
As remote and on-the-go working becomes more popular, you need an intranet that looks and functions great on mobile devices. SharePoint Online, as well as SharePoint 2019, has brought on some terrific new mobile enhancements and EPC Group’s SharePoint mobile team can ensure that your SharePoint branding is mobile-friendly so that it looks great, is dependable and has the ease of use for smartphones and tablets.
The Benefits of Leveraging a Company-Wide Intranet Portal:
- Improve communication flow between all company teams
- Make critical information easy to find and disseminate
- Help team members access information from anywhere 24/7/365
- Customize design and functions to meet your unique organization’s needs
- Simplify complex data management and ensure that the data is always current.
- Simplify network administration, including security, appropriate permissions, and other tasks
In an industry where nearly half of these types of projects fail, you can rest assured knowing that EPC Group has a 100% project satisfaction guarantee on each and every project we perform.
We use a consultative approach to ensure we craft a solution that is beautiful, functional and dependable for your every-day needs and budget. Taking intranet best practices learned from more than 20 years & 1200+ successful Intranet deployments, EPC Group will create a SharePoint Intranet workspace that is truly unique and appropriate for your business.