EPC GROUP’S EPM PRACTICE OVERVIEW
EPC Group’s time tested and industry leading consultants recognize what it takes to successfully implement Project Server for organizations and initiatives of all sizes. We excel in providing organizations with the guidance, consulting, mentoring and knowledge transfer for what is needed to implement a best practice and scalable Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution utilizing Project Server 2016 as well as migrating from legacy Project Server 2013 or 2010 platforms.
EPC Group employs experienced project managers and consultants who utilize Microsoft Project Server in their everyday duties. Each and every project at EPC Group is managed internally using our enterprise Project Server implementation. Our main goal is to help our clients plan, initiate, staff and keep projects on track within a given timeline, budget and defined scope all the while ensuring quality delivery. We offer a range of services for Project Server 2016 and 2013, including support and migration from Project Server 2010 and 2007 in order to manage your projects and responsibilities.
EPC Group also has vast experience in business intelligence around developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and advanced analytics for executive dashboards and project reports for multiple audiences. We have successfully completed hundreds of enterprise deployments of Project Server to meet the goals of our clients Enterprise Project Management (EPM) initiatives.
Throughout the engagement, we work alongside you and your team to produce best practices and custom solutions, project plans and business processes to ensure your satisfaction with the outcome of your executed solution. EPC Group is not only the national top SharePoint firm but also a leader in enterprise Project Server (EPM) solutions to implement an integrated solution within your organization.
With a track record of success, EPC Group offers a wide range of services for Project Server that include:
- Requirements gathering to align business needs and organizational requirements with project management methodologies and technologies
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Microsoft Project Server
- Custom Microsoft Project Server training solutions for stakeholders
- Health assessments for current Enterprise Project Management (EPM) systems
- Support and maintenance of your Microsoft Project Server environment
- Integration of your existing and external applications with Microsoft Project Server
- Third party tools to support Microsoft Project Server implementations
- Implementation planning for organizational change and readiness development
- Project Server issue resolution, troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques for your EPM solution
- Project prioritization to rank projects based on their risk, cost and the ability to meet your business objectives