Our Services and Solutions
- Office 365 Consulting
- Power BI Consulting
- Managed IT Services & IT Support
- Content Management
- SharePoint Consulting
- Exchange Migration Services
- Salesforce Consulting Services
- Microsoft Teams Implementation & Support
- Risk & Compliance
- Custom Application Development
- Social & Communication Computing
- Business Intelligence
- Unified & Federated Communication
Power BI Consulting from EPC Group
Whether your data it is in cloud or on-premises it holds the key to answering many strategic questions. Thus, businesses are now contemplating new ways to tap into their data and derive meaningful insights for enhanced business outcomes. But with traditional BI platforms, connecting to multiple data sources and converting the information for business intelligence becomes an impossible task.
Cloud-based business analytics platforms, like Power BI, can be crucial to overcoming such challenges. EPC Group’s team of BI consultants can develop custom Power BI reports and visualizations for organizations to their bring business-critical data to life.
Interactive Dashboards & Visualizations
Data that has been provided from sensors and machines, enables faster decisions than the conventional ones made with offline data. However, analyzing and visualizing this data is what is most critical for businesses today.
When organizations adopt the Power BI platform they can dive into advanced analytics and gain powerful insights to predict outcomes. Our team of Power BI consultants can help with strong BI planning and strategy, to help you uncover hidden trends and unknown correlations through captivating and compelling visualizations that are necessary to enable quicker more intelligent decisions.
Mobile Business Intelligence
Modern-day business leaders are looking to innovate and lead in this data-driven business world. Mobile business intelligence can be the key to monitor and access your business information at any time regardless of location. Adopt and embrace Power BI, get the business-critical data at your fingertips and publish custom Power BI dashboards on the web and across mobile devices.
With Power BI based native mobile BI apps, users can easily and securely view live Power BI reports. EPC Group’s team of senior Power BI consultants will develop a dynamic business intelligence platform that provides a compelling 360-degree wide view of your business in the form of interactive data visualizations and reports.
Managed IT Services / IT Support
EPC Group specializes in serving small to medium-sized businesses with flat-rate customizable IT support and consulting plans designed to minimize risks, streamline operations, reduce stress, stabilize networks and secure your technology. So now you can focus on business instead of technology hassles and distractions.
Whether you have an in-house IT department who needs occasional help with projects, strategy or ideas; or you need a complete Managed IT Services and IT Support provider; or you’re looking for a local cloud service provider with 24/7/365 support, EPC Group is here for you!
If you don’t have the time, it’s not in your wheelhouse or you simply don’t want the burden of managing an internal IT resource then EPC Group is the answer. It’s like having your own virtual IT department at a fraction of the cost of hiring an IT employee.
When you sign up for EPC Group’s Managed IT Services we make it easier than ever for you to understand, budget and manage your monthly IT needs and requirements. Aside from a long list of features, each plan includes expert-level advisory services, training, consulting and everything that a large organization’s IT department would offer.
By continuing to work in the background, EPC Group can solve problems like:
- Connectivity issues – inability to access files, email accounts & web content
- Equipment Issues – minimizing and eliminating hardware problems
- Software Hiccups – keeping software up-to-date
- Security Vulnerabilities – firewall and GPO configurations + anti-virus and malware management
- Data Disasters – incomplete or lack of backup files needed for data recovery
- Configuring and Monitoring your network, desktops and laptops
- User Headaches – our support team excels at quickly resolving IT issues 24/7/365
CONTENT MANAGEMENT: ECM & RM CONSULTING SERVICES
EPC Group provides proven strategies to implement enterprise content management (ECM) and records management (RM) initiatives to ensure your organization’s success and covers areas such as:
- Creating classification schemes and apply standard indexing terms across the organization via metadata
- Ensure the ECM / RM team works closely with IT at all times for both capacity and overall infrastructure planning
- Identify the organization’s current retention schedule or any related development of a new or updated retention schedule
- EPC Group will work closely with your companies IT security (e.g. InfoSec) teams as well as key SharePoint team members to define the overall approach to Active Directory (AD) and SharePoint security groups and related policies
Records management initiatives can be successfully accomplished by following EPC Group’s framework of defined guidelines and principles driven by compliance, collaboration, associated cost and business continuity. Additional areas where EPC Group will focus on are as follows:
- Records Management Strategies in Building Your Core Team | Determining Your Organizations File Plan
- Asking core underlying questions such as, “Where are records stored,” “How best can the defined retention periods be applied to records,” “How best can they continually communicate with the individuals responsible for updating and maintaining the content within various types of records.”
- Enterprise Metadata Management | Taxonomy, Folksonomy, Ontology
- Content Type | Content Type Hub | Content Organizer, Content Type Syndication
- Managed Metadata Service (MMS) | Term Store, Term Set, Term Management
RISK & COMPLIANCE CONSULTING SERVICES
- What compliance is required under privacy regulations that are specific to your organization?
- Are you storing any Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- Are you storing HIPAA or PHI data within your organization’s systems?
- Are there any globally specific regulations such as US-EU Safe Harbor that must be taken into consideration?
EPC Group will provide proven strategies to develop the proper approach to identifying and managing risk in areas such as:
- Driving business performance through convergence of risk and compliance processes and business intelligence (BI)
- Increasing the underlying business value by transforming the business model to be more risk aware and adept
- Improving risk business intelligence (BI) and strengthening decision making and business strategy
HYBRID CLOUD ADVISOR: ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
- User experience and devices from which SharePoint 2019 / Office 365 will be accessed
- 360-degree logical design of all elements involved
- Boundaries of SharePoint 2019 / Office 365 / SharePoint Online / Microsoft Azure / AWS
- System architecture design, performance planning, scalability & server counts, database design, server roles, service applications
- Information architecture (IA) design, storage requirements, estimates of database sizing, shredded storage
- Required cloud application management roles and related skill sets
- Strategy and design services for cloud infrastructure
EPC Group’s hybrid SharePoint 2019 environment’s architecture allows for flexibility and provides for the capability to store sensitive and highly confidential content on-premise within your own data center while storing collaboration or non-sensitive data within a public cloud such as Office 365, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- EPC Group’s hybrid cloud architecture will give your organization options around where specific types of data can be stored while still providing you with secure identity management options to access it in a seamless manner
- SharePoint 2019 / Office 365 hybrid deployments also provide organizations with robust options for business intelligence (BI) initiative as Office 365’s Power BI capabilities allow cloud-based data the analytical and robust reporting required by your organization
- Understanding the cloud vendor’s service level agreement (SLA) around high-availability as well as disaster recovery related issues
- Your organization’s internal resource issues and related trainings, support alignment, service reporting, standards adoption and management
- EPC Group has extensive “in the trenches” experience with complex environments and key considerations that must be architected and implemented. These complex environmental considerations include those such as:
- Multitenancy requirements within your organization
- Office 365 issues when a user goes outside of IT to create a new ” environment”
- Multiple farms and the seamless security and identity management elements i.e. Azure AD, FBA, SAML claims, extranets
- EPC Group clients with PHI, PII, Safe Harbor, intellectual property, EU pushback or NSA due to concerns from recent news
CUSTOM APPLICATION & .NET DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
SHAREPOINT 2019 UPGRADE & MIGRATION SERVICES
EPC Group provides for industry-leading upgrade and migration services for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 (SharePoint Server or Foundation) and SharePoint 2007 (SharePoint Server or WSS 3.0) into SharePoint Server 2019. We will work with you to help define the overall scope as well as Identify the underlying tasks and milestones that will be required to meet your objectives.
EPC Group will work with your organization’s stakeholders to review and architect an approach that is tailored to your needs and define key elements such as:
- The overall approach to your SharePoint 2019 upgrade or migration initiative based on your existing SharePoint environment’s user base, content, configurations, and customizations
- Provide upgrade and migration options that align with any possible budgetary constraints to implement the project in a phased approach vs. a “big bang” approach
- Providing information architecture (IA) re-design, site consolidation and content clean-up to the existing SharePoint environment prior to the migration into SharePoint 2019
- Solutions for upgrade approach, information architecture and system architecture & support for organizations that have multiple SharePoint instances or multiple versions (organizations which have both SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 environments).
- Solutions for upgrade and migration initiatives for organizations with both SharePoint and non-SharePoint based systems.
- Are there existing custom features or workflows that are required to be “interoperable” between your existing SharePoint 2010 platform and the new SharePoint 2019 environment?
EPC Group has experience in upgrade and migration initiatives of any size from both a “total user base” as well as “content database and sizing” perspective. We also provide for solutions to organizations that may have “known migration issues” such as RBS configurations and related SQL Server database “flags” that must be resolved or customizations that must be re-architected or deprecated and then implemented within the new SharePoint 2019 framework.
EPC Group’s senior SharePoint architects and development teams can provide you with solutions to resolve any issues you are facing as we have experience on hundreds of previous SharePoint upgrade and migration efforts and pull from these “from the consulting trenches” strategies and lessons learned. You will know you are engaging with a trusted partner who will ensure your high-profile project is a success.