EPC GROUP’S SHAREPOINT ONLINE CAPABILITIES OVERVIEW
EPC Group offers SharePoint Online on-premise consulting services for each and every phase and milestone required for a successful implementation to meet any business or technical requirement. EPC Group works with you at every step, right from initial planning all the way through design, implementation, configuration, customization, go-live as well as post go-live support and long-term SharePoint Managed Services
EPC Group’s Hybrid Cloud Advisory services ensure your deployment is configured in a manner to enable you to federate or connect to any on-premises resources on-premises resources and is designed with scalability in mind to meet the long-term needs of your organization and ensure it is done right the very first time.
EPC Group also provides for consulting and migration services from non-SharePoint based platforms into SharePoint Online as we cover the full spectrum of technology solutions to meet the needs of any existing environment (Documentum, LiveLink, eRoom, FileNet, etc.) to help reach your goal to successfully procure a SharePoint Online environment for your organization.
EPC GROUP’S PROVEN SHAREPOINT ONLINE STRATEGIES
When approaching a SharePoint Online initiative, EPC Group reviews 9 key underlying architectural elements within your organization which are:
- The desired deployment architecture
- The underlying network architecture
- The underlying infrastructure and server architecture
- The permission architecture
- The cloud architecture
- The organization’s existing software architecture
- The underlying business architecture
- The underlying data and content architecture
- The required information architecture (IA)
SHAREPOINT INFORMATION & SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE CONSULTING
EPC Group’s consultants will first review the overall SharePoint Online information architecture (IA) requirements for your organization to understand the business and functional requirements that are driving the IA design and will then design to develop a scalable and highly performing underlying system architecture required to meet its needs.
EPC Group’s approach will ensure the underlying system architecture is designed based on our team having a deep understanding of your business and will take into consideration the needs of the organization in terms of metrics such as:
- Understanding the expected number of SharePoint Online users at the initial go-live as well as any possible future estimates if expansion is on the horizon
- Defining the estimated amount of content (sizing) that will be stored by individual departments, business units, and users.
- Are there any sizing issues regarding large content that must be taken into consideration?
- Reviewing the performance requirements of these users based on the organization’s current infrastructure as well as user locations
- Review the organization’s underlying data center(s) to ensure a detailed understanding of the required SLAs and the organization’s disaster recovery and business continuity requirements
- Understanding the driving factors for the current phase as well as the immediate requirements of the business
- Reviewing the organization’s Active Directory configurations and related security models
SHAREPOINT ONLINE | POWER BI – BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE OFFERINGS
EPC Group offers industry-leading Office 365 Power BI solutions and consulting services for SharePoint Online to meet the needs of cloud and hybrid cloud environments for our clients. Microsoft Office 365’s Power BI, implemented for SharePoint Online, contains a collection of features and services that enables organizations to visualize data and share these discoveries in a very similar manner as SharePoint 2013/2016’s on-premise business intelligence environmental capabilities.
EPC Group’s Hybrid Cloud Advisory Practice implements Power BI in both cloud-based andhybrid cloud scenarios for organizations who have both SharePoint 2013/2016 on-premise as well as SharePoint Online in the cloud for the seamless reporting of data of different classification types (PII, PHI, HIPAA, EU and/or less confidential data) to limit risk and compliance concerns.
To learn more about EPC Group’s Office 365 Power BI Consulting Services and Solutions, visit EPC Group’s Office 365 Power BI offerings page.
SHAREPOINT ONLINE GOVERNANCE STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
EPC Group is a recognized industry leader in developing and implementing governance strategies for our clients around SharePoint 2013/2016, Office 365 and SharePoint Online as well as the technologies with which they integrate such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business 2013 andProject Server.
EPC Group’s governance strategies also cover custom development, code promotion and application lifecycle management (ALM). Governance is a key component to ensure long-term success and is unique for every organization. Our governance strategies define who will manage the overall platform and related granular roles and responsibilities within your organization to establish rules for its appropriate usage.
Our detailed strategies outline how the business and technical users leverage the environment with a careful balance of required restrictions and enterprise compliance policies with well-defined procedures for growth and future change. EPC Group’s strategies have been developed over the past 20 years to ensure your organization’s governance plan covers nearly any and all scenarios you may experience throughout the platform’s lifecycle.
EPC Group’s governance strategies and related development follow four major pillars:
- People: Roles and responsibilities
- Process: How to accomplish common tasks as well as new business and technology requests
- Technology: Leveraging features and tools to enforce policies
- Policy: Collection of principles and clear definitions on how the platform is utilized
One of the major elements that sets us apart from our competitors is the way we implement a successful SharePoint 2013/2016 governance strategy, in a manner and mindset that reflects “operational governance”, as we configure the underlying platform and its configuration to enforce governance and related policies.
SHAREPOINT ONLINE MANAGED SERVICES
EPC Group’s Full lifecycle coverage for your SharePoint Online cloud-based implementation: With Managed Services, EPC Group can offer consistent and manageable service for all of your SharePoint Online needs. We will work as an extension to your existing team or as dedicated SharePoint Online experts.
All of EPC Group’s Managed Services packages start with a deep-dive health check which allows us to become familiar with the environment, provide any recommendations that may arise out of the health check and work with you to create a 24-36 month roadmap for your SharePoint implementation. All of our Managed Services packages are tailored to your company’s specific needs and we will work with you to put together a detailed package that is both cost effective and robust.