EPC Group provides for installation and configuration services around Microsoft’s System Center 2012 which provides for a comprehensive way for you to manage your organization environmental infrastructure as well as the devices and services which it is connected. System Center 2012 provides for infrastructure provisioning and monitoring, application performance monitoring, automation and IT service management.
EPC Group’s team can implement System Center 2012 and configure it to provide for the following capabilities:
- A comprehensive management of your organization’s Windows Server, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL Server, and Azure resources
- Robust capabilities to ensure for the optimization of apps and workloads by providing analytics and reports to ensure you are able to predictably meet your application SLAs
- Infrastructure provisioning for key business and technical requirements such as workload scaling to meet specific performance metrics and related needs
- Infrastructure monitoring for resources that are physical, virtual or architected in a hybrid cloud model
- A comprehensive IT service management solution that provides for tailored service management processes such as managing custom service request offerings as well as linking them to an underlying organizational chargeback model