ENSURING ENTERPRISE-WIDE USER ADOPTION & SCALABILITY
EPC Group’s wide-array of experience in web technologies can assist your organization in developing a solution that will meet the exact business and technology needs of your organization while also helping in enterprise-wide user adoption due to its engaging framework and content.
Drawing from our 15+ years of experience, we will provide you with a solution that users will be drawn to and view as a productive and useful by implementing its underlying features and functionally with usability in mind.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDE TO OUR CLIENTS
EPC Group has implemented hundreds of successful web technology-based projects for our clients. A large number of these engagements have focused on our client’s desire to implement an organizational “Portal” to provide key content and information to their users with a “one version of the truth” mindset for content in a central location that is user-friendly and governed.
Many web technology initiatives have a core focus around increasing user and departmental collaboration while also promoting document and information security.
EPC Group offers a wide-range of web-based solutions to our clients through SharePoint 2016, Office 365, SharePoint Online and custom .NET applications that include:
- Intranet solutions
- Knowledge management (KM) solutions
- Collaboration and social platforms
- Business Intelligence platforms
- Learning management systems (LMS)
- Help Desk, Support and Incident tracking and management solutions
- Enterprise content management (ECM) | Records Management solution
- Internet-facing and extranet-facing solutions
- Business process automation platforms
- Application development platforms
- Partner, customer, employee, vendor or patient portal solution
With the flexibility of SharePoint 2016, Office 365, SharePoint Online as well as the new .NET 4.5.1 development framework, EPC Group can successfully implement any of these solutions while also providing for an easy-to-use interface that is both device and browser agnostic to ensure it will be able to scale with your organization over time.
EPC GROUP’S PROVEN APPROACH
Engaging with EPC Group ensures you are working with a seasoned partner who is not going to have to “reinvent the wheel” but rather pull from past experiences and lessons learned via our “from the consulting trenches” methodologies and understand the key elements that must be put in place to achieve success.
EPC Group will engage with you and your team to review your goals and key functional and business requirements and then start to build open a roadmap which will take into consideration areas such as:
- Architecture / Multiple Farms / Consolidation / Environments
- Governance / Process Management of the SharePoint 2016 or key technology environments
- Enterprise Project Management (EPM | Project Server 2016)
- Personalization / Configuration / Custom Requests Collaboration vs. a File Archiving Mentality
- Intuitive Navigation / Information Architecture (IA)
- Global / Local Design
- Forms / Taxonomy
- Content Management Process
- Security and Identity Management
- Workflow / Process Automation
- Business Intelligence / Dashboard
- Meaningful Search
- Mobility and responsive web design (RWD) compatibility
- Improve collaboration with internal staff, project teams and stakeholders
- Provide easier and more timely access to the information employees need to get their work done