EPC GROUP’S BACKGROUND
EPC Group has a long history as a leading Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, Power BI and Microsoft technology platform related management and consulting firm. Founded in 1997, EPC Group has been pioneering the way organization’s collaborate at a rapid and unparalleled rate. We leverage our deep expertise through tested and proven “from the consulting trenches” strategies that serve as the foundation for our solutions and services for thousands of organizations. Our award winning strategies focus on harnessing your organization’s granular business requirements to provide end-to-end solutions to meet your organization’s exact needs.
EPC GROUP’S PUBLICATIONS
EPC Group has published three books on Microsoft SharePoint (2013, 2010, 2007) and Office 365 and several additional books on Microsoft SQL Server and database architecture. EPC Group’s latest publication, SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches covers SharePoint On-Premise as well as Office 365, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure and best practices for Microsoft’s new .NET Framework and development model (SharePoint App Model, Office 365 API Tools, REST, OAuth, OData, etc.)
EPC Group believes that there is truly a statement to be made about our 20+ years of consulting services and the knowledge and methodologies that we have developed especially when a topmost publishing firm like Pearson contacts EPC Group’s Team of Experts to write one of their most high profile Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 publications to get true “from the consulting trenches” insights . To review all of the EPC Group’s publications, visit our Publications page.
EPC GROUP’S “FROM THE CONSULTING TRENCHES” STRATEGIES
EPC Group’s “from the consulting trenches” strategies allow us to provide unmatched value through flexible engagement models, transparent project collaboration and a guarantee of successful project completion the first time. EPC Group believes that strong and transparent relationships with our clients is absolutely vital for project success. Coupling client transparency with our deep technology expertise and proven methodologies provides for EPC Group’s relentless approach to achieving success for our clients. Our 20+ year reputation for reliable, proven and tailored solutions makes EPC Group a trusted partner to organizations of all sizes in a wide variety of business verticals. EPC Group has been trusted to take on some of the most high-profile projects for organizations around the globe and based on this deep domain experience, we deliver high-value measurable results for both the business and technology for small, medium and enterprise organizations.
EPC GROUP’S HYBRID CONSULTING & DEVELOPMENT MODEL
EPC Group has stayed ahead of the technology curve to create business transformations through a hybrid IT operating model which leverages our proven approach developed over the past 20+ years. We are committed to the achievement of quantifiable results through proven expertise that enables sustainability, a competitive edge, advanced information insight and improving the way people collaborate within organizations.
EPC Group is committed to innovation and we assist our clients in addressing the ever changing demands of evolving technologies such as:
- Modernized collaboration via Microsoft SharePoint 2016, Office 365, SharePoint Online, Dynamics, Yammer
- Azure best practices from implementing some of the largest Azure deployments in North America
- Providing for the ability to seamlessly integrate these platforms via Identity Management
- Custom development covering the full spectrum of SharePoint 2016 on-premise (new SharePoint 2016 App model, APIs, Workflow Manager)
- Custom development also covering Office 365 (new SharePoint 2016 App model + Office 365 API Tools) SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure
- Custom .NET development around the complete .NET Framework, mobile development, OAuth, REST, and OData (BCS\LOB data) for any architecture
- Cloud computing: public, private and hybrid cloud strategies via our Hybrid Cloud Advisory practice
- Unified communication via Skype for Business as well as integration for clients customers, partners, vendors, patients (reverse proxy, compliance)
- Mobility, mobile device management (MDM) via Intune and AirWatch / “bring your own device” (BYOD), device encryption (locking\wiping\tracking)
- Enterprise content management (ECM), records management (RM), records retention, eDiscovery and managed metadata
- Power BI, Business intelligence (BI), Big Data analytics (both on-premises and cloud-based), KPIs and related custom development.
COMPETENCIES & PROVIDING A LOCAL PRESENCE
EPC Group’s industry leading team maintains competencies above and beyond our practice areas to truly meet the unique business needs so many organizations face. Our team is composed of true experts and top Microsoft technology professionals which allows EPC Group to maintain the status as one of the most trusted Microsoft system integration partners.
Since 1999, EPC Group has delivered over 5000+ successful projects across the globe. During that time we have grown from a startup based in Houston, Texas and servicing clients in offices within the US to an industry leader now serving clients from locations across the globe.
EPC Group is headquartered out of Houston, Texas and maintains offices and working centers in Chicago, New York, Washington D.C. / Bethesda, Kansas City and Los Angeles.
EPC Group’s global presence services clients in Sydney, Australia, Ottawa, Ontario, Paris and across Europe as we understand the underlying regulation and data protection standards in North American (PHI, PII, HIPAA, HITECH Act), the EU (Safe Harbor, Data Protection Directive) and the Asia-Pac regions.
EPC Group is your trusted and established local technology partner with a global reach to provide you with the complete confidence and peace of mind you need when choosing the right technology partner for your business.