OVERVIEW OF EPC GROUP’S APPROACH
Microsoft Teams is the chat-based workspace in Office 365. It’s the hub for team and private chats, meetings, calls and instant messages and conversations. Microsoft Teams is extensible, customizable, secured and stringent on standards compliance to ensure your organization’s most sensitive collaborations are kept private.
Microsoft Teams in an amalgamation of various features and has a lot to offer. This modern chat-based workspace serves as a hub for teamwork and has completely revolutionized the way teams work and collaborate in this new era of digital transformation. EPC Group’s time-tested and proven consulting and management strategies will help you in making the most of these collaborative features to obtain desired results and enhance your organization’s productivity.
Microsoft Teams is built on existing Microsoft technologies woven together by Office 365 Groups. Out of the box, Microsoft Teams makes use of identities in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and integrates with the other services within Office 365 – it creates a SharePoint online site, an Exchange Online group mailbox and provides a shared OneNote notebook for each team created. From a single place, users can connect with a variety of key Office 365 apps and tools to help them work and collaborate more efficiently, such as:
• Calendars and meetings (Outlook)
• Create, share, edit and search content and information (SharePoint, OneDrive and OneNote)
• Call and meet team members (Skype for Business)
• Instant messaging and chat (Skype for Business)
Whether you are looking to leverage the features your existing office 365 groups or implement Microsoft Teams and office 365 groups solution from the scratch, EPC Group, with its 20 years of experience in Office 365 consulting services, will provide a deployment strategy that is robust, scalable, secure, customizable and meets your organization’s exact requirements.
EPC Group will ensure –
• Strategic management, administration and maintenance of your Microsoft Teams implementation on a 24x7x365 basis
• Solutions and recommendations for Backup and Restore procedures.
• Governance strategy, Security, Regulatory and Compliance review and management
• Best Practices and Recommendations guidelines for optimal performance
Deployment and Migration Services
EPC Group’s offerings under the deployment and migration services support all technologies, capabilities, and features currently available for Microsoft Teams along with any upgrades and feature enhancements to ensure our clients are offered the best and latest in Microsoft Teams and Office 365.
EPC Group will provide your organization with:
• End to End Deployment and Migration Services including Implementation Requirements, Planning Considerations, Permissions, Microsoft Teams Provisioning, Testing, Installation, Setup and Administration.
• Understanding of the Integration with SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, One Drive for Business, OneNote and Skype for Business Online.
• Configurations, Customizations and Extensibility options in Teams and Channels specific to the needs of your Organization as well as Configuration and Control around Third-party External Apps.
• Solutions for Document Synchronization, Backup and Restore procedures and options.
• Training, Documentation and Knowledge Transfer for your key Stakeholders as well as all end-users and employees.
Microsoft Teams Governance Strategy and Implementation
EPC Group is a recognized industry leader in developing and implementing governance strategies for our clients across all technologies and services in Office 365. Governance is a key component to ensure long-term success. It defines who will manage the environment or overall platform and define the related granular roles and responsibilities, required restrictions and enterprise compliance policies within an organization to establish rules for its appropriate usage.
EPC Group’s governance strategies and related development follow four major pillars:
• People: Roles and responsibilities
• Process: How to accomplish common tasks as well as new business and technology requests
• Technology: Leveraging features and tools to enforce policies
• Policy: Collection of principles and clear definitions on how the platform is utilized
Your organization can benefit from these detailed strategies that have been developed over the past 20 years through:
• Streamlined processes for deployment of features and capabilities within Microsoft Teams
• Helping protect your business from risks, security threats or noncompliance liability
• Providing users with necessary guidance, recommendations and the intended and approved use of Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams supports global standards, including SOC 1, SOC 2, EU Model Clauses, ISO27001 and HIPAA. There is also added support for auditing and reporting & audit log search, eDiscovery and legal hold for channels, chats and files as well as mobile application management with Microsoft Intune. These tools reside in the Office 365 Security and Compliance Portal.