OVERVIEW OF EPC GROUP’S APPROACH
EPC Group’s expert Office 365 consulting and migration management services provide for a tailored and time-tested approach to ensuring your organization’s implementation is a success. Whether you are looking to migrate away from an existing SharePoint or other on-premise collaboration platform into a new Office 365 environment or in need of a proven partner for consulting services on an existing Office 365 implementation, EPC Group’s “from the trenches” strategies will provide for a solution to meet your exact requirements.
Every organization has a unique set of business and functional requirements that must be taken into consideration to ensure the platform is architectured in a manner that will ensure its scalability to meet the future needs of your organization. EPC Group offers turn-key migration services for organizations with existing SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 on-premise implementations as well as solutions for non-SharePoint based on-premises migration into a cloud-based Office 365 instance.
EPC Group’s Office 365 consulting and migration services will provide your organization with:
- Comprehensive remote monitoring, strategic maintenance, and management of your Office 365 environment on a 24x7x365
- Complete business continuity, backup/restore and disaster recovery to ensure for a 99% up-time SLA (Service level agreement)
- Regulatory and compliance review and management for PHI, PII, HIPAA, etc.
OFFICE 365 POWER BI – BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE OFFERINGS
EPC Group offers industry leading Office 365 Power BI solutions and consulting services to meet the needs of cloud and hybrid cloud environments for our clients. Microsoft Office 365’s Power BI contains a collection of features and services that enables organizations to visualize data and share these discoveries in a very similar manner as SharePoint 2016’s on-premise business intelligence environmental capabilities.
EPC Group’s Hybrid Cloud Advisory Practice implements Power BI in both cloud-based and hybrid cloud scenarios for organizations which have both SharePoint 2016 on-premise as well as Office 365 in the cloud for the seamless reporting of data of different classification types (PII, PHI, HIPAA, EU and/or less confidential data) to limit risk and compliance concerns.
To learn more about EPC Group’s Office 365 Power BI Consulting Services and Solutions, visit EPC Group’s Office 365 Power BI offerings page.
OFFICE 365 DEPLOYMENT & MIGRATION
EPC Group’s Office 365 deployment and migration services cover the full range of technologies offered across the various plans for Office 365 Enterprise (E1-E5) as well as various Office 365 for small-to-midsize business and for Office 365 ProPlus, healthcare, education, government and nonprofit plans.
EPC Group’s deployment and migration services will provide your organization with:
- Turn-key Office 365 deployments covering all available Microsoft plans (E1-E5, ProPlus, etc.)
- Domain migration for your organization to Office 365
- Tailored training and knowledge transfer for your key stakeholders as well as all end-users and employees
- Exchange Online deployments and email migration services
- Skype for Business Online deployments including hybrid requirements around reverse-proxy, federation, etc.
- Custom configurations, app and solution development, as well as well as hybrid cloud integrations with SharePoitn 2013 on-premise deployments to offer a seamless platform for your Office 365 cloud, SharePoint 2016 on-premises, and new hybrid cloud requirements
- SharePoint Online Search configuration and customization to “crawl” and return results for both Office 365 and SharePoint Online content as well as any additional content desired both in the cloud as well as on-premises (LOB, BCS, etc.)
OFFICE 365 GOVERNANCE STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
EPC Group is a recognized industry leader in developing and implementing governance strategies for our clients around SharePoint 2016, Office 365 and SharePoint Online as well as the technologies for which they integrate such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business 2013 and Project Server.
EPC Group’s governance strategies also cover custom development, code promotion and application lifecycle management (ALM). Governance is a key component to ensure long-term success and is unique for every organization. Our governance strategies define who will manage the overall platform and define the related granular roles and responsibilities within your organization to establish rules for its appropriate usage.
Our detailed strategies outline how the business and technical users leverage the environment with a careful balance of required restrictions and enterprise compliance policies with well-defined procedures for growth and future change. EPC Group’s strategies have been developed over the past 20 years to ensure your organization’s governance plan covers nearly any and all scenarios you may experience throughout the platforms lifecycle.
EPC Group’s governance strategies and related development follow four major pillars:
- People: Roles and responsibilities
- Process: How to accomplish common tasks as well as new business and technology requests
- Technology: Leveraging features and tools to enforce policies
- Policy: Collection of principles and clear definitions on how the platform is utilized
One of the major elements that sets EPC Group apart from our competitors is the way in which our specialists implement a successful SharePoint 2016 governance strategy, in a manner and mindset that reflects “operational governance”, as we configure the underlying platform and its configuration to enforce governance and its related policies.
OFFICE 365 MANAGED SERVICES
With Office 365 Managed Services from EPC Group, you will be ensured a consistent and manageable service for all of your Office 365 needs to include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype For Business Online. Our specialists will work as an extension to your existing team or as dedicated Office 365 experts. We will first take a deep-dive review into your existing configuration via a forensic health check to ensure any existing issues that have possibly not yet been identified are resolved so that the system is highly performing from day 1 of your Office 365 Managed Services engagement with EPC Group.
Once the health check is completed, we will provide a report regarding configuration or environment issues (if any) that need to be addressed. EPC Group will also develop a 24-36 month roadmap for your Office 365 implementation to better understand and document your long-term goals and monitor Office 365’s overall adoption rate and progress.
All of EPC Group’s Managed Services packages are tailored to your company’s specific needs and our team at EPC Group will work with you to put together a detailed package that is both cost effective, robust and provides a tenable ROI to your bottom-line.