MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER & CHIEF ARCHITECT
Errin founded EPC Group over 21 years ago and is EPC Group’s Chief Technology Architect. Several years ago, Errin brought in an executive management staff to run the day-to-day company operations so that he could focus on his true passion of implementing technologies that are true game changers for EPC Group clients.
This allows Errin to lead many of EPC Group’s key initiatives each year. On many EPC Group projects Errin is the overall Lead Architect and Project Champion responsible for architecting and implementing the exact business and functional requirements for clients. He works closely with each key stakeholder to ensure that the projects are meeting their stated objectives and timelines.
A frequent speaker at Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Office 365 and Power BI conferences and events, Errin is also the author of 4 Microsoft Press books. His focus is to deliver world class IT services leveraging his ability to provide scalable enterprise level solutions combined with the operational experience to execute those solutions effectively.
He has led enterprise engagements for NASA, PepsiCo, Northrop Grumman, United Airlines, Ford, Novartis, AT&T, the Federal Reserve Bank, the Department of Justice, Nike, the U.S. Department of State, the United States Air Force, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Alcoa, Kofax and Lexmark to name a few past clients.
- 4-Time Microsoft Press Best Selling Author on Power BI, SharePoint and Office 365
- Led the Microsoft Technology Integration Efforts for the United Airlines and Continental Airlines Merger
- Implemented the eDiscovery effort for the Federal Reserve Bank upon the Implementation of TARP by the US Treasury and Reported to the Congressional Oversight Committee
- Was on the very first beta team for Microsoft’s “Project Tahoe” which then became “SharePoint 2001”
- Was invited by Microsoft to participate as an independent advisor and SME for both Office 365 and Microsoft Azure’s original beta program and its product development and rollout
- Led Architect for the NASA SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Implementation Efforts for all 8 of NASA’s Major Facilities and reported directly to NASA’s CIO Chris Kemp
- Led the Northrop Grumman eRoom to SharePoint Online migration effort with 18 terabytes of content
- Was invited by Vivek Kundra, the 1st ever CIO of the United States who was appointed by President Obama, to participate as an Office 365 and Microsoft Azure cloud Subject Matter Expert to join the advisory team for his 25-point implementation plan to President Obama on how to reform how the federal government manages information technology and champion new cloud technologies.
- Led the Office 365 initiatives for PepsiCo, Nike, Chevron, Lexmark\Kofax, Alcoa and 45 additional Fortune 100 companies