Salesforce Hybrid Cloud: A Powerful Combination
A hybrid cloud refers to a computing environment that’s a combination of a public cloud and a private cloud. It allows data and applications to be shared between them. Hybrid cloud computing allows an enterprise to set up an on-premises private cloud to house sensitive or critical workloads.
During the fluctuations in computing and processing demand, the hybrid cloud allows businesses to accommodate any overflow flawlessly. They may extend their on-premises infrastructure to the public cloud. In addition, this whole process refrains third-party data centers from accessing their entire data. With this hybrid cloud service, organizations have good flexibility and computing power, which is the primary feature of public clouds for basic and non-sensitive computing tasks.
Salesforce Hybrid Cloud system includes both public and private clouds used simultaneously. It helps businesses maximize efficiency by engaging public cloud services for all non-sensitive operations. However, only relying on a private cloud is being relied on in some instances where it is required. With all this going on, it is first ensured that all platforms have been integrated seamlessly.
Why Hybrid Cloud Is The Best Option For Your Business?
- The hybrid cloud approach is the best way to run your business because it allows you to explore new products and business models while protecting sensitive data. It also allows you to leverage resources from the public cloud, which can be particularly useful if you’re running apps that rely on that data.
- This approach means they can access new technologies faster than they could if they go through traditional re-architecture processes. It also protects sensitive information from being compromised when it is stored offsite on a private cloud.
- But why would you want a more stable private cloud? For one thing, it means that your sensitive data is more secure. That’s especially important for companies that might have much of their sensitive data stored there. It also means that you won’t have to worry about losing access to critical functions in the event of a network failure.
- Reduced latency: It is impractical to run apps in the public cloud for some specific high-speed functions. In that instance, the concept of a hybrid cloud provides them with precisely what they need to run their business efficiently without running those apps on a public cloud.
- Cost-effectiveness: When data centers are forced into doing numerous things, efficiency suffers. If you can consider investing your money in the up-gradation of your storage, you might want to consider offloading the non-essential tasks onto a cloud-storage system before investing extra money.
No two hybrid cloud setups are alike, and it’s essential to understand this. Every business is different, so your setup will be too. EPC Group has previously worked with the Salesforce CRM platform and completed many projects successfully. We know how to customize our service according to the needs of the partner and the end-users.
How Salesforce Changed The World Of The Software Companies
Salesforce is a cloud-based software platform allowing companies to manage customer interactions efficiently. All Salesforce products are running in the cloud, so it’s not expensive to set up or maintain, and employees can work from any device—if they have an internet connection and a laptop or smartphone.
Salesforce has made Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for industries like retail, manufacturing, transportation, and financial services easy for small businesses and large enterprise hubs. However, Salesforce will have to go beyond the CRM not only for Sales and Marketing teams but also for everything else, such as customer service/support, project management/ oversight, and reporting, to ensure the success of their business.
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM system that helps companies of all sizes to stay up-to-date on their sales process and maintain customer records, details, and interactions to retain their customers. Salesforce is used to track client information and interactions, as well as to manage the sales pipeline. More than 80% of online merchants and marketers agree that Salesforce CRM is essential to expanding their businesses.
When you first consider integrating a CRM system, you are more than driving increasing lead performance, automating marketing communications, increasing sales, and improving corporate efficiency.
Benefits of using Salesforce Hybrid Cloud
- With the use of Salesforce Hybrid Cloud, marketers can quickly check their sales reps’ performance and get a good insight into the leads sent to them. This insight helps them understand how many customers are responding to their marketing efforts and how many are actually interested in purchasing a product or service.
- At each stage of their investigation, 77 percent of all consumers desire specific, customized information, according to Pardot’s Demand generation Study results. You may send tailored emails and messages to your consumers based on the behavioral data that any marketing automation technology has gathered about your customers’ interests and the purchase cycle.
- You may concentrate on your customer’s decisions and deal with them according to their particular demands by using one-to-one communications or filtering data based on criteria, which will be the icing on the cake. Businesses may improve employee engagement and foster a more productive workplace by adding this level of relevance to their communications.
- Salesforce is software that helps companies to improve their efficiency and productivity. Any organization can use an enterprise-class cloud application to manage its data. This software provides you with the tools that allow you to track, analyze and optimize your business processes. You can use it to manage customer relationship management, sales activities, marketing campaigns, order processing, and inventory management, among many others.
- Salesforce has a sizable quantity of devoted clientele. The very first thought that every user or Salesforce developer has is how simple the integration procedure is. It is an effortless technique to construct unique interfaces from the ground up. Additionally, if you try to drip your project at the finest Salesforce maintenance services, the maintenance rate of Salesforce is not very high.
- Among the most significant advantages of using Salesforce, Hybrid Cloud is combining sales and finance teams and making them see things clearly, which they have never experienced before. The team can retain business transparency, observe pipeline actions that may influence the company, and assist in real-time pricing verification without leaving CRM. With these features, more business-oriented decisions can be drawn, which can help the constant growth of credit approvals, sales, and finance.
- Salesforce can help you to improve productivity across the organization by streamlining your business processes. Integrating Salesforce with other systems helps you in many ways; like you can get connected and improved communication is possible with its chatter integration feature. Chatter functions similarly to a messaging service and lets business people interact with it. People can have the fastest decision-making and quick problem resolution, boosting productivity across the organization.
So, as it comes to the hybrid cloud and Salesforce, the question is not whether or not to go for it but a question of how you can manage your IT infrastructure and complexities in a manner that is both secure and reliable. In other words, a hybrid cloud implementation can help you address these issues. Plus, depending on your goals for Salesforce integration into your business operation, you might even have an easier time incorporating Salesforce into your cloud plans than you think.
If you’re looking to improve your processes, analyze data more effectively, or engage your customers better, Salesforce Hybrid Cloud can help you achieve it. If you want to understand more about what Salesforce could do for you and your team, as well as how our team of consultants at EPC Group could help guide your business down the right path to reaching those goals, give us a call today! We are always happy to help re-imagine the way companies do business.
Sas Chatterjee is a Senior Architect with EPC Group. His focus lies in making sure that the execution of each engagement is delivered in a forward compatible, best practices manner. Sas is an extremely devoted professional and takes each project he is assigned very seriously. During the project execution phase, Sas invests the time needed with his clients to gain a full understanding of their requirements and develops a roadmap for achieving their desired end goal.