Microsoft Teams Enabled Wireless VoIP Phones For Small Business in 2021
With VoIP services provided for business for global connectivity, your company no longer has to be knotted down to a restricted number of physical phone lines. In its place, using wireless voice over IP phones you can use your VoIP provider’s tactic for your VoIP number and place VoIP calls from your cell phone or desktop via the phone number of your business.
Best of all, your clienteles will get your business phone number on their caller ID to prove helpful for your easy identification. You can also receive incoming calls from the clienteles—even if your device has an altered, private phone number connected to it.
VoIP Market size in 2018 was over USD 20 billion and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2025. Source – gminsights
Moreover, with the at-home work flattering more corporate than ever before, VoIP phone systems are considered important than ever in the current context. VoIP phone system designed for small businesses, your personnel can simply place and accept business calls at home using the phone number of your business.
With that in mind, we gnarled the market to discover the best VoIP services for small to medium businesses, tapering it down to these 8 business VoIP phones so that you can effortlessly find what you need.
Best business VoIP phones
AudioCodes C450HD IP Phones
The AudioCodes C450HD IP phone is one of the feature-rich wireless voice over IP phones, an exclusive high-end corporate phone for small businesses. It provisions single-click switchover between the different team members with an instinctive client experience.
The C450HD is fortified with a large 5” color touch screen and also incorporates Wi-Fi.
AudioCodes IP phones for small businesses can be accessed as part of our succeeded IP Phones solution, which describes the IP phone as an IT-managed unit and transports the exclusive and comprehensive lifecycle management of the end-user desktop devices.
- High voice quality
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Robust security mechanisms
- Multi-language user interface
- PoE or external power supply
- Out-of-the-box global redirection server support
- Centralized management with the AudioCodes Device Manager
- GbE support
- Wi-Fi support
- 2 x USB headset support
- Skype for business innate
- Expansion module support
- 8 line, 8 concurrent calls per line
- Single-click switchover between the different teams
- Touchscreen user interface permitting up to 8 programmable keys
Poly CCX 400
The Poly CCX 400 series is setting a new standard in what employers imagine from their desktop phones. The CCX Series is considered to escalate workplace productivity because it is intended with the users in mind providing the way you work.
This is an innovative Business Media Phone for an industry considered for the entry-level user or the shared area. The CCX 400 is a Wireless voice over IP phones with a touchscreen desktop phone and a 5-inch display that syndicates the comfort of use, high-end features, and design with an instinctive Teams interoperability. The CCX 400 is PoE and ships short of the power supply.
- Optional Wi-Fi
- 1 X USB Type A
- Optional Bluetooth
- Runs on Android 9 OS
- Supports touchscreen
- Designed as a handset only
- Supports Microsoft Teams only (at Launch)
- 5-inch color LCD display screen
- Most suitable for the entry-level/ common area
Poly CCX 500
This VOIP, Poly CCX 500 is simple to use with instinctive edges that help the organizations and administrators get to work instantly and hassle-free. The models come in different styles with the selections to either keep the handset in the desk phone or remove the handset for the circumstances where you know you will only be using a headset with your Microsoft Teams device.
The Series contains the CCX 500 detailed here which is intended for the cubicle worker and the understanding worker. It has a 5-inch display with a steadfast MS Teams button and 2 USB ports. It has incorporated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is optional via a USB dongle. Both Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business are sustained in this wireless VoIP phone for small businesses. This model consists of a handset, but there is a CCX 500 version available that comes without a handset particularly intended for the headset users.
- Supports Bluetooth
- Runs on Android 9 OS
- Supports touchscreen
- Supports USB Type-A and C
- Integrated dedicated team button
- Available as Handset or no Handset
- Built-in color LCD display five-inches screen
- Supports Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Supports optional Wi-Fi (available via USB dongle)
- Designed and appropriate for the office cubicle and understanding worker
Poly CCX 600
Within the Poly CCX series, the CCX 600 is the complete wireless voice over IP phones’ flagship model. Let’s suppose tools like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are built-in already. You also appreciate the biggest screen that offers you a great user experience. Also, you can link more devices via two USB ports i.e. ‘Type A’ Port and ‘Type C’ Port. Simply start a discussion as your new Poly CCX 600 is ready for it.
You regulate the position of this video media phone. The association always comes second. Via Wi-Fi or two USB ports, you can then simply connect it to the network of your organization. It is certainly a perfect choice to make.
- Android 9 installed
- 7-inch color display
- Two gigabit Ethernet connections
- Suitable for Bluetooth accessories
- Poly HD Voice – always lifelike sound
- Equipped with a Wi-Fi adapter as standard
- One RJ-9 connection especially for a headset
- Prepared for MS Teams and Skype for Business Units
- Two USB ports for peripherals of the employees (1x Type A and 1x Type C)
- Poly Acoustic Clarity – fitted out with echo cancellation and noise reduction as standard
The Yealink T5 Series comprises the flagship video phone the VP59. It has been launched for desktop cooperation via video, content sharing, and a varied range of features that are certain to increase the productivity level in an administrative office or small conference room where it remains an exclusive choice to make.
Yealink VP59 offers advanced cooperation features for the business user and the supports increase productivity with functions that are considered to make the workday more effective. A large display consists of high resolution and LED indicators to permit for the best viewing and steering experience.
It’s completely regulating display provides the users ample choice to change the screen based on their requirements at the variability of the angles. This can be particularly helpful when in a video call or when lighting conditions necessitate a change of angle. Such features make it a sought after option nowadays.
- HDMI output
- 1080p HD business video
- 27 touch memory keys, 16 SIP accounts
- Call recording and wireless USB headset support
- 8” 1280×800-pixel color touch display, and fully adjustable
- HD voice with technologies of Yealink Acoustic Shield and Noise Proof
- Flagship smart video phone for C-levels
The Yealink T55 is a mid-level wireless voice over IP media phone for the professionals working in any organization that maintains a completely modern workplace scenario. It is an excessive addition to any such office that uses the Microsoft Teams platform as it has combined structures and easy interoperability with the different Teams and keeping the Governance as a priority.
The videophone features an administrative look with a smooth and qualified exterior counting a touch-screen display. It has an Android-based operating system and the provisions of PoE. With a noise cancellation system and HD Voice quality, operators will relish crystal clear audio on both ends of the call.
- Wall mountable
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Optima HD voice, HAC Handset
- 4.3″ 480 x 272 capacitive touch screen
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- 1 USB 2.0 port for Bluetooth dongle, USB headsets, and Wi-Fi dongle
The MP56 phone is an amazing device that provides comforts association with MS Teams and can be promoted to your official Skype network. Some of the significant features of this media phone for the small businesses include HD Voice, Bluetooth sustenance for headsets, and a USB Type-A port for headsets. Add to that support for Wi-Fi and actually this VoIP phone is all you need for your organization to ascertain smooth and hassle-free communication.
This complete duplex speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset makes sure that every call is clear and brittle so that operators can focus throughout the call.
- Android 9
- PoE support
- Magnet handset
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 7-inch display with touch screen
- 1x USB port for USB headset support
- Dedicated MS Teams button and interface
- Consists of Built-in Bluetooth and dual-brand Wi-Fi of range 2.4G/ 5G
The Yealink T58A phone is specially designed for small businesses as a Wireless voice over IP phones that permit productivity-improving visual communication with the comfort of a standard phone. The SIP-T58A is combined with built-in tools including a web browser, recorder, calendar, and much more, which also assures the best sustenance in the installation of third-party applications for complete business customization.
This smartphone for media raids a delicate balance between both simplicity and complexity, providing an all-in-one communications explanation for today’s busy executives, managers, and teleworkers.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Wall mountable
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
- 7-inch capacitive adjustable touch screen
In the end, as with most choices, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Business phone systems come in several altered shapes and sizes, so you’ll need to discover the one that fits best into your larger business strategy.