Top 50 CRM Statistics and Trends For 2022
Having the best products and services nowadays is not enough to guarantee business profitability. Establishing relationships with consumers to foster retention and loyalty can substantially impact your bottom line. In this blog post, we will see the top 50 CRM statistics and see how organizations are using them to better serve customers.
Customer relationship stays be a big part of the game, and keeping ahead of CRM trends can help offer your business an advantage over the competition and seek ways to thrive amid the interruptions brought by the pandemic.
CRM Statistics And Trends For 2022
Most Talked About CRM Statistics
1. CRM will explode in 2022, achieving an 11.6 percent CAGR from 2022 to 2027
Source: Globe Newswire
The explosion of CRM has been well chronicled, and it is predicted to continue being powerful. It will reach a market size of $113.5 billion by 2027 and will accomplish an 11.6% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
2. There will be more channel-less CRM
This is a new development, but something that Hyken believes is the largest opportunity moving forward for CRM vendors and users. It applies not to how CRMS can help customers but to how they can simplify internal activities.
3. There will be more self-service CRM
From a business perspective, CRM is beginning to change, and that indicates less about capturing interactions, logging support calls, and customer touches. More and more customers like to find the things they need without the help of an actual person.
4. There will be more integration
Source: Business Insider
IoT gives significant integration possibilities. The number of IoT-connected devices is anticipated to rise to over 41 billion by 2027. CRM systems are starting to integrate connections to IoT feeds.
5. There will be a renaissance of simplicity in the coming few years
Salesforce has already taken steps to make AI capabilities available for non-technical users, utilizing a lone line of code. Usability will play an important role. Vendors should allow more application customization to handle this value-added requirement.
6. CRM growth is not slowing down
Source: Fortune Business Insights
The effect of the COVID-19 in 2020 increased the demand for CRM substantially. Organizations needed a way to connect with their clients in the digital age. By 2028, CRM must be worth at least $128.97 billion globally.
7. The median ROI on CRM is $8.71 for every dollar spent
Source: Nucleus Research
This number has not been updated since 2014, but this number might have raised to an average of at least $30.48 for each dollar spent in 2021.
8. CRM technology can strengthen business agility
Around sixty-four percent of consumers began using a new channel for customer service in 2022, and they like ongoing experiences across each platform.
Source – Deloitte
9. Ninety-one percent of companies with ten or more staff use a CRM
Source: Grand View Research
Over ninety-one companies with ten or more employees utilize CRM software to handle conversions with their customers. Further, CRM analytics signify one of the fastest-growing in CX technology.
10. CRM will become the biggest area of spending on enterprise software
CRM technology is predicted to represent the biggest area of enterprise software investment. Companies are all opting for CRM.
CRM Benefits Statistics
11. CRM offers improved sales
Source: Super Office
Eighty-seven percent of people surveyed mentioned that the major advantage of using a CRM application for their organization is improved sales.
12. Customer retention and satisfaction are both influenced by CRM
Forty-seven of users said that customer satisfaction is improved, along with customer retention when they’re using a CRM application.
13. More customers go out of their way to purchase from brands
Customers are showing loyalty to brands that can give better experiences through CRM personalization and insights. Fifty-two percent of customers will go beyond to purchase from their favorite brands, even if that indicates spending more.
14. CRM could minimize the silos in customer data
Source: Super Office
Fifty-two percent of brands are looking at CRM as a way to lessen the silos between the team in the workplace. Other problems they like to overcome are missing platforms for managing data and a culture not aligned around customer needs.
15. CRM is the key to monitoring omnichannel experiences
Sixty-eight of customers say it’s essential for customer service agents to be acclimated with their service history. That is something that a CRM can provide.
16. CRM improves user’s customer satisfaction
Forty-seven percent of CRM users say CRM technology has a huge influence on their customer satisfaction rate. The most desired CRM features for the major results were social media prospecting tools and monitoring tools.
17. More companies think CRM is important to accomplish goals
Source: Super Office
Customer experience is the key reason for adopting a CRM solution. Ninety-two percent of companies think technology is essential to accomplishing their goals of customer-centricity.
18. Productivity is the main advantage of CRM technology
Source: Nucleus Research
The enhanced data accessibility provided by CRM can lessen the complexity of the sales by eighty to fourteen percent on average. CRM decision-makers claim they benefit from an increase (14.6%) in productivity when using mobile and social CRM.
Source – Capterra
19. More companies say CRM technology offers improved access to customer data
Seventy-two percent of brands say using a CRM offers them access to better customer data. Users also suggested the technology for enhanced relationship management and improved interaction tracking.
20. More companies use databases to keep customer data
Source: Winterberry Group
Around ninety-two percent of teams use the database to store their customers’ information. Nonetheless, many organizations still do not have a dependable way to handle that information.
CRM Statistics As Per Industry (Healthcare, Technology, Construction, and Retail)
21. More marketers run their CRM from different devices
Source: OnePage Express
Eighty-one percent of users say they often access their technology from more than one device. CRM solutions are becoming more typical on mobile devices.
22. Companies are focusing more on CRM activities
Seventy-five percent of organizations think it is essential to close more deals for the team, and forty-eighty percent wish to enhance their sales funnel’s efficiency.
23. At least eighty-two percent of companies use CRM for sales reporting
Source: Grandview Research
More companies use their CRM technologies for sales reporting and process automation. Nonetheless, senior management across companies depends more on CRM solutions to deal with actionable customer data.
24. CRM adoption is important for customer experience
Connecting with retail customers needs a deeper knowledge of audience data. At least fifty percent of teams are utilizing data for exact forecasts, and high-performing sales teams tend to base their forecasts on these insights.
25. Companies say CRM tools are impactful
Sixty-four percent of companies consider the technology to be either impactful or very impactful. The sales team using the technology presented a seventeen percent higher job satisfaction.
26. Marketing leaders say their company competes on CX
CRM solutions are tools intended to the improvement of valuable customer experience. Customer experience is at the top of the KPI categories for most customers.
27. CRM will harness the power of voice technology
Voice technology is anticipated to make larger waves for CRM systems. That’s growing because of the increasing use of technology.
28. There are 379 CRM systems available on the market today
The CRM market is overcrowded with nearly 400 different platforms. Nonetheless, only a fifth of them has a top rating.
29. AI will add $1.2 trillion to the coffers of organizations using CRM
Artificial intelligence will create over 800,000 new jobs. Twenty-eight percent of companies have already adopted AI in their CRM tools.
30. IT and services companies are the most interested in purchasing CRM software
Thirty-two percent of companies wish to purchase CRM platforms. These companies are in the service industries. Thirteen percent of IT firms wish to invest in CRM. Meanwhile, ten percent of finance companies like to do the same.
CRM Growth In 2021 And Forecast For Growth In 2022
31. The pandemic increased the demand for CRM
It was found that eighty-eight percent of service teams discovered gaps in their technology solutions during the pandemic. That includes CRM software. Seventy-seven percent of agents say their job is much strategic and needs more data than it did two years ago.
Source – Software Advice
32. Rise in AI CRM is growing fast
Source: A multiple
The general interest in AI for CRM technology has accelerated since 2016, with more agencies looking into tools that could help them handle more complicated data. AI could be the key to handling the omnichannel demands of clients.
33. Social media is increasing
It was discovered that one in four customers engage with their favorite brands through social media. These people like access to more sales, services, and support on their preferred social media channels, paving the way to more CRMs.
34. Worldwide cloud CRM solutions are increasing
Source: Apps Run the World
The cloud CRM marketing size is anticipated to reach $34.5 billion by 2025, along with Adobe, SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Oracle leading as top industry vendors.
35. AI CRM could present $1.1 trillion in revenues
Automation and AI will be the two major factors increasing the growth of CRM going forward.
36. CRM became the biggest software industry
CRM had reached $38.5 billion. CRM growth has continued since then. Experts argue that CRM revenue enjoys a stable growth rate due to lead management, customer voice, and field service management.
37. Four sectors accounted for more than fifty percent of CRM users in 2018 and 2019
Source: Software Advice
The real estate industry has 25% users of CRM solutions and followed by consulting with 11%. Distribution and insurance have 8% each.
38. The global market size is valued at approximately $66.5 billion
The exact figure as of 2021 stands at $66.4 million. Professionals predict that the CRM market will stay the fastest growing market in the future.
39. Eighty-seven percent of CRM is cloud-based
Source: Super Office
The percentage of cloud-based users was just 12% in 2008 and jumped to 62% in 2018. It has significantly accelerated to 87% these days.
40. Sales productivity can accelerate by 34% thanks to CRM
CRM increases its forecast accuracy by at least forty-two percent. CRM stimulates sales and boosts productivity. It offers you a larger picture of your future revenues.
CRM Statistics Around Profit Gained By Organizations
41. CRM application can boost sales by twenty-nine percent
As per CRM Statistics from SalesForce, CRM software can boost sales by as much as twenty-nine percent while enhancing sales forecasting accuracy by at least thirty-two percent and boosting sales productivity by thirty-nine percent.
42. Salesforce owns approximately twenty percent of the overall CRM market
Source: Spring Engage
The company is the top company associated with CRM technology. They have over 15,000 customers and over twenty percent of the overall CRM market. They have growing revenue at 23.2% annually.
43. Pre-existing customers as a top priority for marketing strategies.
Forty-for percent of organizations say that growing from pre-existing customers is a top marketing priority
44. Approximately 44% of brands increase their IT budgets in 2020
That upward trend comes from the digital change that companies are facing where CRM is the leader. It’s about increasing sales and building strong relationships with clients.
45. CRM revenue can boost at least 41% per salesperson
CRM usage can enhance profit margins by more than two percent, and the revenue per salesperson can be substantially scaled.
46. Most organizations use only fifty percent of their paid CRM features
Source: Technology Advice
Proper training of employees would boost the satisfaction levels and revenue. That’s clear if you’re simply using half of the features.
47. Businesses can lessen labor expenses by forty percent with CRM investment
Source: Finances Online
The marketing and sales team benefits the most from CRM tools. That indicates no more spending time gathering, entering, or linking data across systems for your staff.
48. ROI can go beyond 245% for CRM software usage
Source: Martech Zone
Companies with high adoption rates have noticed ROI after four months post-implementation. However, most should wait for at least a year.
49. 2/3 of companies accomplish their sales quotas with mobile CRM
Source: Super Office
From 2022 CRM Statistics it is proved that only twenty-two percent of organizations that don’t utilize CRM accomplished their sales quotas. That compares to sixty-five percent of businesses that use mobile CRM.
50. 92% of business reports that CRM use is important for accomplishing business goals.
Source: Super Office
CRM adopting stats show that organizations using CRM efficiently think such solutions are vital for accomplishing their revenue goals. An overwhelming ninety-two percent consider that to be true.
Globe Newswire Forbes Salesforce Business Insider Forbes Fortune Business Insights Nucleus Research Zendesk Grand View Research Gartner Super Office Capterra Zendesk Super Office Salesforce Capterra Super Office Nucleus Research Resco.net Winterberry Group OnePage Express HubSpot Grandview Research Salesforce LinkedIn Salesforce Salesforce G2 IDC SelectHub Salesforce A multiple GWI Apps Run the World Salesforce Gartner Software Advice Statista Super Office Salesforce Salesforce Spring Engage HubSpot SWZD Smallbizcrm Technology Advice Finances Online Martech Zone Super Office Super Office